I’m Sharon. I’m so glad you are here.
We’re the same you and I. Believers in love.
And meaningful, fulfilling relationships.
Deep down you know there’s a way for you to be happy and deeply attracted to your partner. You are in the right place.
Today, I am living the life of my dreams…
I live with my husband, Giuseppe, in our dream home at the tranquil Glass House Mountains, Sunshine Coast, Australia. We have 3 mischievous horses (who love horsin’ around and meeting my dear clients).
I finally found the love that I’d be yearning for and I live a life that once seemed incomprehensible to me. Each day I fall more in love and experience open, honest and respectful communication – all while supporting each other through life’s challenges.
We get to celebrate our successes often and like nothing more than a romantic weekend away accompanied by seafood, cocktails – and of course chocolate!
Here’s a few more details about me…
- I’ve trained 35 Guide and Assistance Dogs and foster them. Once trained, they help kids with Autism, early detection for Diabetes and Epilepsy, help with visual, hearing and physical impairments so the children have a four legged friend by their side to live a happy and fulfilled life. This ensures one thing – there’s never a dull moment in our household!
- Working as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management for many years in the corporate world taught me great communication, planning and management skills that I share with my clients
- I’m highly intuitive. Therefore, I ‘know’ the truth when in the presence of a person or group, sensing insincerity from a mile away and have been described as a ‘straight shooter’. This assists me immensely in my work & achieving best results with clients. My motto is: “You will only move forward in life if you tell the truth first”
- My husband and I met on a ‘Law of Attraction’ cruise run by Abraham Hicks. It’s a story that everyone always wants to hear more about, and I’m excited to share it with you another time! He’s a strawberry and macadamia farmer….YUM!!
- People describe me as a ‘mover and a shaker’, and any form of adventure captivates me (Latin Caribbean dancing, fire walking, bungee jumping already ticked off the bucket list)
But life definitely was not always this way…
Why do I share the work I do? Because years ago, I was you.
Now my focus is enhancing my Positive Mental Health.
After a turbulent childhood, I’d managed to turn my life around to the extent that colleagues and acquaintances would never have guessed the challenges that I’d experienced growing up.
But my romantic life was a disaster. I was sleep walking from one dramatic and unhealthy relationship to the next, and I struggled to comprehend that I could ever find real love, attraction and intimacy.
I was hurting and lonely, and I repeatedly pinned all my hopes and dreams on the wrong people…
Is this your story too?
Does your life look happy and successful from the outside, but deep down, you crave something more?
Are you secretly fearful you’ll never again experience the spark you once did at the start of your relationship?
Are you struggling to find peace with your past so that you can open yourself up to more love, intimacy and trust?
On the surface, everything is fine. But deep down, it’s not.
This is what I realised along the way…And it has a happy ending. (Hint: you’re in it.)
It’s not simply a matter of finding the right person. It all starts with YOU. Until you are ready, you cannot welcome and accept the deep love, desire and passion you truly want.
Therapy and self-help books will rarely give you the answers that you’ve been looking for. I know this because I went to all the sessions, and I read all the books five times over, whilst feverishly making notes and following all the steps. And yet still… nothing really changed.
Once I’d found the transformational tools that allowed me to enjoy a loving relationship that is based on mutual respect, attraction and passion, I dedicated my professional life to helping others to find the happiness that they desire and deserve.
Even if right now, you’re not even fully convinced about the ‘deserving’ part.
I take people through the journey that they need to take.
I guide you towards changes that will last a lifetime.
And I believe that you already know that you have come too far to only come THIS far.
What can I help you with to enhance your Positive Mental Health?
I’ll help you to heal aspects of your past so you can develop the loving relationships that you’ve begun to think might not even be possible for you (romantic and professional as well as enhancing friendships and family relationships).
I do this through transformative coaching techniques that don’t just mask over the problem for a little while or fill you full of hope before you find yourself back in the same old cycle as before.
And we go way deeper than you have done before in the therapy sessions that didn’t create lasting change, and the self-help books that just made you feel worse.
With 20 years experience I combine 5 modalities in each session, ensuring you receive the best customer service along with rapid and lasting results.
I have a 15 minute call available to discuss if we’re a good fit to work together. Click here to book your call.
I’ve also collected my fair share of bits of paper on this journey. Though the core of my work comes from years of experience with ‘living it’, and I believe that there is no greater qualification than this, it’s all underpinned by theory, practical frameworks, and my lifelong dedication to personal and professional development.
My Qualifications include:
- EFT Practitioner (levels I & II)
- NLP Master Practitioner Level,
Matrix Re-imprinting, Hypnotherapy, Sub-Personalities, Inner Child Healing,
- Trainer of NLP & Neurological Repatterning
- Certificate III in Psychosomatic Therapy
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Training
- Business & Wellness Coaching
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
- Aura Soma – Level III
- Bach Flower Remedies – Level III
- Sacred Esoteric Healing
- Full First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Current Blue and Yellow Card
Sharon with the late Hermann Muller and wife Marie, mentors and teachers of Cert III Psychosomatic Therapy
View your options for Coaching with me here…
I’m looking forward to speaking with you ~