NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
NLP can be customised with a combination of your preferred services:
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology; Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions. In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind! We focus on thoughts, language and patterns of behaviour learned through experience to achieve specific outcomes.
It’s like a user’s manual for the brain, teaching you how to become fluent in the language of your mind so that the ever-so-helpful “server” (your unconscious will) can understand and support what you want out of life. It enhances communication – both with yourself and with others.
NLP is a way of turning any seemingly ‘natural talent’ into a teachable skill, both personally and professionally.
In sessions, we use it to improve your performance in relationships, communication, management, education, sales, counselling, coaching and sports. By learning how to model excellence – identifying the thinking strategies and emotional states that allows individuals achieve success in any endeavour – it is possible to model and experience the same success. Frequently I weave Neuro-Linguistic Programming language into a session with words, phrases, suggestions and mantras so that you receive positive unconscious information during our time together.
What is NLP useful for?
- Setting goals that are meaningful and achieve them with ease
- When your effectiveness depends on your ability to communicate
- Share your message with a variety of people, cultures and age groups
- When you need to be able to inspire and motivate yourself and others
- Envoke a spirit of curiosity and joy of learning
- Increase self-knowledge and self-esteem
- Shorten the sales cycle and guarantee customer satisfaction
- Removing the pain out of implementing organisation and personal change
- When you need to address health issues for yourself and others
- Improving all relationships (partner, family, friend, business)
- Feel in control of your emotions and make balanced decisions
- Identify and live by your values, beliefs, purpose, attitudes and inner wisdom
- Learning how to ask the right questions and gathering high quality information
- Improving productivity and time management
- Improving influencing, negotiation, presentation and sales skills
- Enhancing physical and emotional well-being
- Change negative attitudes and optimise personal potential