Psychosomatic Therapy (Mind/Body Healing)
Psychosomatic (Mind/Body Healing) can be customised with a combination of services:
Psychosomatic Therapy (Mind/Body Healing) complements a holistic approach to the prevention and management of human disease based on the bilateral relationship between the mind (psyche) and body (soma).
It involves the systematic analysis of the body’s physiology in terms of its shape, size and structure, which have been determined by your genetics, environment and emotional state. Face and body analysis techniques enable me to readily identify imbalances in the body, which provide an indication of your repetitive emotional and cognitive behaviours.
All aspects of the physiology are assessed including biomechanical function, quality of muscular tissue, muscle-to-fat ratio, weight distribution, structural symmetry and the particulars of facial features.
What are the benefits of Psychosomatic Therapy?
- Reduce stress and anxiety in your life
- Understand what others are really communicating to you
- Discover root causes of harmony in the Mind Body Connection
- Gain life tools, which can be immediately implemented into your practice to live a more balanced and happy life
- Learning how to consider your style of delivery by understand how others receive and process information, which greatly enhances all relationships
- Improve your relationships with yourself, partner, family, friends, work colleagues and clients by seeing how their attitudes have been developed and shaped
Psychosomatic Therapy offers holistic healing benefits to you as it addresses the emotional and physical factors that contribute to overall health and happiness. Common issues that you may be experiencing are physical ailments, emotional issues or postural problems. Psychosomatics empowers you with a deeper understanding of your innate tendencies and the subtle but powerful changes required to achieve greater satisfaction in all aspects of life, including your relationships, occupation and health.